Partnership Of Care
We believe the best way to work with you and your child is by building a partnership of care.
To do this we want you to feel:
- Welcomed, recognised, acknowledged and respected by all our educators.
- That your child is really known by, and really knows, the people who care for him or her.
- You are given lots of information about what is occurring and are asked for your views.
- You are involved in making decisions about your child’s experiences.
- You and your child are received and greeted upon arrival.
- Your child is happy, secure and engaged.
- Your child is not just looked after but really cared for.